Men’s sexual health matters! At Family Tree Clinic, we think that men’s sexual health is very important and often overlooked. We advocate for prevention, education and routine screenings, and though we are not a general medical clinic, we do provide many men’s health services.
We accept most health insurance plans (check with your plan before your visit), provide low-cost services to uninsured and underinsured people, and offer free services to eligible clients under the Minnesota Family Planning and Sage Screening Programs. Payment is expected at the time of your visit and donations are appreciated.
• Check ups for sexual health problems
• Cholesterol and blood pressure checks
• Jock itch and urinary tract infection testing and treatment
• Confidential sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening and treatment
• Gardasil vaccinations (to prevent HPV)
• Testicular exams
• Information about family planning and preconception
• Referrals to specialists as needed
• Emergency contraception (for your female partner)
• Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling (for your partner and you)
• FREE and reduced cost condoms
In addition to sexually transmitted infections, men also have issues related to testicular and prostate health – up to and including cancer. Chronic health conditions such as diabetes or hypertension may also affect sexual health. You should discuss this with your primary physician.
Call (651) 645-0478